♥Our time together♥

Links

♥My Dearest Baby♥
♥Baby Szelin♥

Song


Sunday, September 12, 2010

4th Month with Baby


Met Baby at 4plus at Clementi Mrt cause she woke up late ! Haha didnt bomb her wake up , what a good guy i am ! Kekekeke , actually it was me luh i took my time at home too book movie tickets ! Mummy let me use her credit card to book the tickets hahahaha , actually it was my Dad who let me use ! ^^ Lucky still got seats , got on Baby's train at Clementi as i was lazy to go to Pioneer to fetch her luh , i busy getting ready . We trained to Bugis and we walked around at first as our stomach's were dam hungry luh , but then all i could see was Japanese restaraunt like Sakae , Siam kitchan then alot more kuku restaurants luh lol then i remembered there was Billy Bomber !! Then guess what , when we open the menu my mouth drop WIDE OPEN ! LOL but then who cares LOL ! Both of us order fish and chip and 2 coke and guess how much ! :) $51!! LOLL we went to arcade and walao i spend $10 can !! Plus almost pull the fucking toy out but then drop , puki !!! Heehee Baby then pull me go take neoprint dam cute can !! :( Heeheehee we slacked and slacked till our movie started and i must say its quite a good movie luh , Step up 3 , sadly no 3D ! Movie ended went back to namdai ate there and then ton-ed at Bibi house ! LOL force sia ....

I LOVE YOU BABYYYBUM !! :B MUACKSSSSSS











No comments:

Post a Comment